Basic Health Tips
Your diet plays a major roll in your cognitive function and how you feel.
Wheat, processed sugar, grains, and non – organic dairy and meats cause inflammation in the body and can feed bacteria that will cause all sorts of problems with your health.
Aim for variety and eat as much fresh organic food as possible. Organic meats and an abundance of fruits and vegetables. Some of the sickest people are vegetarians.
- Make sure you are getting plenty of healthy organic meat protein, especially earlier in the day.
- Drink clean water. Avoid filtered water that is full of fluoride and contaminants. Two of my favorite bottled waters are Fiji and Mountain Valley.
- Get you phycological state under control through meditative awareness practices.
- Take care of your gut with quality probiotics.
- Optimize your Vitamin D levels with appropriate sun exposure.
- Avoid Toxins – EMF’s, Fluoride, Mercury, Phthalates, Fire Retardants, etc.
- Find ways to manage your stress levels.
- Consider seeing a Chiropractor.
- Make sure you are exercising. In my opinion running is the best form of exercise, especially on a treadmill so you’re not busting up your knees.
- Get plenty of quality sleep.
- Be aware of your bedding materials. There are many chemicals put into mattresses like fire retardants that cause issues with your health.
Also avoid too much exposure to blue light at night before sleep.